Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Avon Healthy Make Up Hydrating BB Cream

This is another version of the BB Creams from Avon. Been using this during the cold months of December and January. I haven't written a blog about this right away because I'm quite confused with it's effect on my skin. It leaves a dewy finish but it doesn't last very long. After 2-3 hours my face start to look oily. I think if your skin is dry this will suit you better. But I prefer the other BB Cream of the same product. It also cautions not to stay too long in the sun even when using a product with SPF, Which confuses me all the more! But regarding the effects, if you stay indoors with maximum airconditioning this is okay. But if you're planning to do some shopping haul or sports, this is not the product for you. If you have dry skin try this, combination skin to oily skin try the other BB Cream from Avon (posted before this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment